Jaguar D-Type OTS 1956
2015 Classic Days Schloss Dyck - Aldenhoven (D)
This is chassis XKD544, completely rebuilt by Lynx Engineering in 1981 but based on an authentic steel tubing frame. The original car was built by Jaguar in 1955 and registered in 1956 but remained unsold and was scrapped for parts in 1957. Its chassis was then used by Jaguar for tests with an experimental fiberglass monocoque body.